Monday, December 8, 2008

Congratulations to Norup Solo and Ensemble Participants!

On Saturday, December 6th, the Norup International Band program was well represented at District IV Solo and Ensemble Festival in Brighton, MI. For the second year in a row, all students who participated received a rating of I or II (on a 5 point scale)--a great accomplishment for the students!

8th grade participants:
--Sydney Oliva: tenor saxophone solo (Rating = I)
--Phillip Ring: alto saxophone solo (Rating = I)

7th grade participants:
--Lauren Boyd, Madison Cross, and Olivia Wood: flute trio (Rating = II)
--Audrey Pittman: flute solo (Rating = I)
--Audrey Pittman, Annika Johnson, Allie Archambault: mixed trio (Rating = I)
--David Pellerito: trombone solo (Rating = I)

Congratulations to all the students!

No comments: