Thursday, September 24, 2009

Photos from the Football Game on 9/17

Here are some photos from the September 17 game against Andover HS. It was fun to watch our team win big, and the band did a nice job putting the final song, "Thriller," on the field for the first time. We have a few more final touches to add for our last two games, but I'm very happy with the current progress.
In other news, I was in Ann Arbor on Tuesday night for a saxophone quartet rehearsal. I had about an hour to kill, so I visited the Michigan Marching Band afternoon practice. It was really fun to see the BHS alums marching, including freshman Ben Duchan, sophomore Kathleen Elmquist, and junior Andrew Lapin. I also saw a number of alums from Andover HS where I student taught. The band looked and sounded great.























































Enjoy the pictures!







No comments: